Justin and Elise got married on a cool December day at The Bradford in New Hill North Carolina. It was my very last wedding for 2017, but it was probably one of my favorites! The vendors who helped put this day together did a wonderful job! I actually never met Justin and Elise until the day of the wedding since they have been studying abroad in London. Even though it was the first time we met, I felt like I’ve known them longer! They were so sweet and I’m glad they chose me to photograph their “first day of forever.”
Some of my favorite details/moments from their wedding include:
1) Elise’s details she had picked out for her wedding day. Everything from her shoes to jewelry were stunning! I loved how she had a handwritten note from her Grandma with a broach tied to her bouquet. Elise also bought cufflinks for Justin with a map and coordinates on them that have special meaning to them It’s details like those that make a wedding so personal and special!
2) The flower arrangements! Diane from Bowerbird Flowers always creates beautiful arrangements. The hues in the bouquets are some of my favorite colors!
3) Justin’s reaction as Elise walked down the aisle. Seriously…scroll down to see them! I couldn’t help but tear up myself as I was going through all of the photos.
4) The color of the Bridesmaid dresses! They were this soft dusty blue color which was perfect for a winter wedding. And the color looked so flattering on every single bridesmaid.
5) When the Groomsmen asked to pop champagne off the balcony. Usually when groomsmen have specific requests, I get a little scared! Ha! But in this case, I loved the idea and it was so fun!
6) The dessert and cake table decorated by Amanda from Amanda Blair by Design. Those donut displays by Duck Donuts! Can’t say I didn’t try one 🙂
Overall, the whole day was just perfect and romantic. Congratulations to Justin and Elise! I hope you two are having an amazing time on your honeymoon. Thank you for letting me play a small part on your big day!
Creative Team :
Venue : The Bradford
Florist : Bowerbird
Styling & Coordination : Amanda Honeycutt from Amanda Blair by Design
Entertainment : Perfect Event Entertainment
Makeup & Hairstylist : Silverceiling Beauty